Материал из Blockheads
The Blockheads like most other games, gets occasional updates, adding new features and fixing bugs and glitches.
- 1 Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 23, 2013
- 2 Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 23, 2013
- 3 Update (Android only) - Thursday October 17, 2013
- 4 Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 16, 2013
- 5 Update - Wednesday October 9, 2013
- 6 Update - Thursday July 18, 2013
- 7 Update - Friday July 5, 2013
- 8 Update - Tuesday June 25, 2013
- 9 Update - Tuesday March 27, 2013
- 10 Update - Monday, March 11, 2013
- 11 Update - Monday, February 11, 2013
- 12 Update - Thursday, February 07, 2013
- 13 Update - Saturday, January 19, 2013
Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 23, 2013[править]
- Fixed issue with some players world crashing after moving full chests.
Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 23, 2013[править]
- Fixed Keyboard issue for some devices
- Fixed issue causing some players games to hang
- More updates and bug fixes to come!
Update (Android only) - Thursday October 17, 2013[править]
- Several bug fixes and improvements to keep your Blockheads rocking! We have disabled portrait mode to prevent a random crash that was occurring for some players when rotating the screen.
Update (Android only) - Wednesday October 16, 2013[править]
- Several bug fixes and improvements to keep your Blockheads rocking!
Update - Wednesday October 9, 2013[править]
- Adds amazing new steel RAIL & TRAINS!
- Adds electricity, with copper wiring, steam and solar powered generators, flywheels to store energy and more!
- New bow & arrows for ranged attacks
- New tin and iron armor, which will help protect you against the new cave trolls... and...
- Each other! It is now possible for blockheads to harm other players' blockheads in multiplayer.
- Build rail ramps and jumps and launch your blockheads off cliffs on their speedy rail handcars!
- New HD textures let you see your worlds like you've never seen them before.
- New portal chests allow you to transport items instantly within and even between worlds
- Transport items on steam powered cargo trains over long distances between train stations.
- Take all of your blockheads for a ride together with other players in a train of passenger cars.
- New electric furnaces, kilns and metalwork benches which unlock new items to craft, use less fuel, and are 50% faster
- Adds an electric stove to cook more advanced meals which keep your blockheads full for longer.
- Adds silicon, black sand, black glass and magnets, and display cabinets which are like shelves, but other players can't get in and steal your stuff.
- Craft pig iron to get more iron ingots from ore.
- Find new Ice torches and ice armor with a cooling effect to protect against heat.
- You can now warp in up to 5 blockheads!
- Newly placed beds, signs, chests, shelves, trains and workbenches are now owned by whoever placed them, and cannot be picked up or directly removed by other players. They also no longer despawn.
- New server command to reset the owner of a username
- Banning users now also black lists their device, so they cannot reconnect with a different username and IP
- Water freezing and melting no longer causes an increase in water volume
- Added new moderator category to servers that can only list, ban/unban, kick, and whitelist/unwhitelist other players.
- Admins and hosts can now pick up and use all items regardless of who the owner is. Placing any picked up item re-assigns ownership to the host/admin. Dropping any item removes all ownership.
- It is now possible to hang workbenches and chests on back walls and stack them above each other
- Removed ability to purchase ore/coal/oil/ingots from portals, it was a bit too much like cheating.
- Fixes a bug where all blockheads could occasionally instantly lose all health (the heart attack bug)
- Fixes issues with pathfinding, including falls when digging ceilings or removing ladders, and queued actions getting canceled when they shouldn't be.
- Fixes issue allowing people to log in as someone else on iOS 7, or when they were marked (AWAY)
- Kicked/Banned players' blockheads are now removed from the world instantly.
- Now only one username can be active on a given server from a given device at one time.
- Fixes issues where items could get lost or duplicated when exiting the game.
- Numerous changes to tech tree and where things are crafted, with some new upgrades.
- Added buttons to use the current item/eat/wear/take photo etc. next to the inventory as well as above the blockhead.
- Many performance optimizations
- Fixed long standing bug where chili and corn plants couldn't have just the fruit harvested by harvesting top square.
Update - Thursday July 18, 2013[править]
- Fixes issues found in previous versions, focusing particularly on crashes, multiplayer disconnects, and lag.
Update - Friday July 5, 2013[править]
- Fixes an issue with editing of signs.
- Fixes an issue where workbenches and items disappear.
- Fixes an issue of crashes in multiplayer.
Update - Tuesday June 25, 2013[править]
- Connect to persistent server-hosted worlds for many more players at once
- In-game text chat with other players
- Now continues when you exit in multiplayer too. The server will continue to run through any queued actions for your blockheads until you return.
- Connect and play with up to 5 other players locally without needing Game Center
- Host or join auto-matched Game Center games, and find new friends to play with
- Smelt copper and gold coins to trade with other players.
- New shop blocks allow you to trade items with other players, even while you're away.
- Added safes, giving the ability to store items that no other players can access.
- Added iron doors and trapdoors that only your blockheads can use.
- Dig for treasure! New golden treasure chests containing valuable items.
- Pinch to zoom out to a map view that shows all the way from lava to space, and allows you to easily see everything and zoom into specific areas.
- Signs! Label your rooms and chests, or leave messages for other players.
- Use time crystals to teleport from anywhere in the world to any portal instantly!
- New advanced beds allow your blockheads to sleep much faster and stay awake longer.
- Craft shelves to display items and easily see where everything is stored.
- New metal blocks allow you to build strong walls that look awesome and are hard to destroy.
- The expected change to your inventory is now tracked across actions. So for example if you queue up crafting 3 tin ingots, you can now immediately queue up crafting a tin bucket.
- Find limes in limestone!
- Seven new achievements.
- Fixes an issue where your world could become corrupted if you accept a Game Center invite while a world is loading.
- Fixes many issues causing lag and crashes in multiplayer.
- The 'fog of war' darkness is now per-player in multiplayer.
- Partially mined stone no longer resets to its un-mined state (though placed blocks still do).
- Many other more minor fixes and changes.
Update - Tuesday March 27, 2013[править]
- Adds particles and an icon to make it clearer when the tin foil hat is queuing AI events.
- Tin foil hat wearers will no longer mine placed blocks.
- Fixes an issue that could cause worlds to fail to load.
- Fixes problems with invisible plants, and trees that don't fall down when chopped
- Fixes more crash bugs, particularly in multiplayer
- Fixes issue that could make button presses fail to work sometimes
- Fixes graphical issue with doors and trapdoors in transparent blocks
- Fixes problems with very large numbers of sharks or fish spawning
- Other minor fixes
Update - Monday, March 11, 2013[править]
- No need to leave your device running for long crafting times anymore. Instruct a blockhead to craft 10 ingots, exit the app, come back after enough time has elapsed and it'll be done! When you exit, time will continue for each blockhead until all queued actions and crafting are completed, or they get too exhausted. Watch out though, while blockheads are busy they will get tired and hungry as usual, and they can even suffer damage.
- You can now warp in up to FOUR BLOCKHEADS! Blockheads also now cost less food and time crystals.
- Find fish in the sea.
- Craft a fishing rod to catch them.
- But watch out for SHARKS!
- Upgrade your press with bronze to create tin foil, then roast fish on the campfire to create the most fulfilling meal yet.
- Craft, wear, and unleash the power of the incredible TIN FOIL HAT!
- While swimming, eat kelp to get a boost of air.
- Clothing now degrades much, much, slower, and at different rates depending on what the blockhead is doing, and on the clothing item.
- Queue multiple craft actions one after the other at a single workbench.
- Also queue sleeping events at a bed even when not tired. Blockheads still must be tired when they get there to actually sleep though.
- New animation when harmed.
- Basalt is now shinier, and has a new unique look when painted.
- All new blockheads can now be warped in immediately without another blockhead needing to be at the portal to warp them in.
- Blockheads can collapse from exhaustion or starvation, and refuse to craft if too exhausted or starving.
- Blockheads don't starve until a while after hunger bar reaches zero, and starving doesn't damage health as much initially.
- When using a gold pick axe or spade on ore/coal/oil/clay etc. there is now a small chance of getting 10 of that ore on any strike.
- Removing a reinforced platform now also removes the back wall where appropriate.
- Placed reinforced platforms now also preserve the back wall, so it's now possible to create interesting back wall designs with different blocks.
- Fixed many lag issues, and made the game run a lot faster and smoother, particularly with many donkeys, and with melting/freezing/flowing water and falling snow.
- These changes also greatly improve battery usage.
- Basalt now gives correct bonuses when mined with gem pickaxes.
- The 'pausing and running in mid air every few seconds' bug is fixed.
- Fixes many crash bugs.
- Fixes disappearing action boxes when chasing animals.
- Fixed bug where you could breathe underwater by mining blocks.
- Fixed bug where the crickets would always make noise regardless of sound volume.
- Fixed bug that could cause world corruption in multiplayer games.
- Fixed bug where queued interactions or pick up actions could get canceled if off screen.
- Many other minor fixes
Update - Monday, February 11, 2013[править]
- Added missing Achievements not released in previous update.
- Fixed problems with creating New Worlds.
- Fixed major source of crashes.
- Fixed issues with Kelp.
- Fixed Clay/Bucket exploit.
Update - Thursday, February 07, 2013[править]
- Find kelp in the oceans.
- New achievements to aim for.
- Craft compost to grow plants and trees faster and bigger.
- Craft steel lanterns, they're waterproof!
- Craft extravagant gem chandeliers.
- Find basalt, a new shiny block to build with.
- Use dirt and water to craft clay at a press.
- Wooden platforms are now 'reinforced platforms' and require iron. This is to make them a more advanced building material for later in the game.
- Dropped chests and pole bonus clothing items are no longer removed from the world.
- The more valuable gems are a bit less likely to show up while meditating.
- Clothing now degrades slowly over time.
- There are now tips in the early stages of the game.
- Options added to change sound volume, and restore double-time purchase.
- Now uses a much safer method to save worlds, so losing a world to a crash is now very unlikely.
- Can no longer breathe underwater by swimming through solid blocks.
- Fixed issue with crystals when restoring from backups.
- Fixed issue with artificial light traveling too far under water.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Dropbears now die if burned.
Update - Saturday, January 19, 2013[править]
- Fixes the majority of crash bugs.
- Fixes bug that could cause workbenches to become unusable.
- Fixes issues with submitting achievements to Game Center while offline. Any achievements you completed while offline that were not submitted will now be submitted when you launch the game.
- Fixes the majority of causes of world load problems.
- There is also a chance that if your world wouldn't load anymore, it may now load in this version.
- Dropped items now float in water, to make it so you can't accidentally drop them to the bottom of an ocean. Also it's kind of cooler that way.